Monday, September 28, 2026

We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods.

 Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.This is the tale of the crooks, transfer a termination, that was recorded, sellers had to buy the lease. $30,000 for 20 years.Jill Knowlton, thanks for sharing you tale of disappointment, with house, without a connection to the assholes on the roof.

Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.  

More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.



We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.




We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods.
Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment