You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.
Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".
- Bob Dimond: Houses To Help, Money To Share, Cash Around The World.Her defense team is claiming she was in a medication induced postpartum psychosis but is that the whole truth of the matter and maybe we will never know??
It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.
True Fans of Western Art.Peace of Mind!Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time. IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.
'SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.





No comments:
Post a Comment