Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.This is the tale of the crooks, transfer a termination, that was recorded, sellers had to buy the lease. $30,000 for 20 years.Jill Knowlton, thanks for sharing you tale of disappointment, with house, without a connection to the assholes on the roof.
“The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."
On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED
'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.



No comments:
Post a Comment