LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. From The Dee.
Detours Ends. Liars: Frank Agresti , How u sucking dick for nicks ?Find a new profession. And get off of craigslist. Dances With Leaders, Dances On Cloud Nine. Cyndi Lauper .Touch Me.'You gotta know how dope you are without a validation, congratulations, or a celebration.He took a look at himself and realized there's nothing left.
Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.'"WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'
Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce PowerTHIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED...vn vaxxed i'm lovin' it .You're in her DMs I'm in her BMs We are not the same'.
Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2. Touch Me.'You gotta know how dope you are without a validation, congratulations, or a celebration.He took a look at himself and realized there's nothing left.'"WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'
Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce PowerTHIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED...vn vaxxed i'm lovin' it .You're in her DMs I'm in her BMs We are not the same'.
No comments:
Post a Comment