My life has been an adventure of the improbable and I understood that at the times I had them. Hardly any planning was involved I just let it happen. To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of veterans, taken for a ride. Feed the hogs, feed the dogs in the house, tricks, trades, sex for sale.
Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.Let's Make a Deal".Dances in the wind on the beach.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface. Shooting Curves. Ball Games, Never Outs.That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:
American Drama Dreams, Dances On Sands Of Time.Cancellation of Contract: Escrow .Temecula Valley Home Team, and Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months.
“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” — Napoleon Bonaparte.That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:
Cancellation of Contract: Escrow .Temecula Valley Home Team, and Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months.
USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.
Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'
DINESH D'SOUZA ,WALMART AND AMAZON REFUSE TO SELL #POLICESTATE DVDS. WHY? NO REASON. THEY SHUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY CAN!
Shooting Curves. Ball Games, Never Outs.That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:
“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” — Napoleon Bonaparte.That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:
Cancellation of Contract: Escrow .Temecula Valley Home Team, and Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months.
RATS TO ROACHES, HOW TO MAKE A BUCK. DINESH D'SOUZA ,WALMART AND AMAZON REFUSE TO SELL #POLICESTATE DVDS. WHY? NO REASON. THEY SHUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY CAN!


No comments:
Post a Comment