Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Sandra Whitt , Blessed. Raised by the greatest generation.


Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon BonaparteA lot of problems come from not putting people in their place the first time they try you.

SORRY, BUT NOT SORRY.. there should never be a time where you think your friends are talking about you, making a post about you or being shady towards you. Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.



First of all STOP using the word “friend” so loosely & learn the difference between REAL friends, STREET friends, WORK friends, NEIGHBORS & ENTERTAINMENT friends. On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the:  love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve.



Just because y'all play cards together, shop together, work together, party together or have good times together, doesn’t mean that person is LOYAL TO YOU or has your back in a real life situation.

I'm not perfect.Cons, crooks, cat and mice, cartoon hits and misses, Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco. More ways to skin a cat, how to steal, how to trade, transfer the terminations recorded, 5 years and 6 months. Midterms for $30,000, transfers UCC2, financial forms completed, not accepted, no money made. No way , Jose.

 That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.





Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:



No comments:

Post a Comment