Shooting Curves. Ball Games, Never Outs.That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:
“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” — Napoleon Bonaparte.That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:
I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.
First of all STOP using the word “friend” so loosely & learn the difference between REAL friends, STREET friends, WORK friends, NEIGHBORS & ENTERTAINMENT friends. On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve.
SORRY, BUT NOT SORRY.. there should never be a time where you think your friends are talking about you, making a post about you or being shady towards you.
I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.
Just because y'all play cards together, shop together, work together, party together or have good times together, doesn’t mean that person is LOYAL TO YOU or has your back in a real life situation.
Cancellation of Contract: Escrow .Temecula Valley Home Team, and Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment