Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live.

Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.No Matter how far this world can try tearing me apart.. Second-Class Scholar: How College COVID-19 Mandates Shattere.TALESFROMMILITARYMISTAKESNOTED.BLOGSPOT.COM.







I laugh because my soul has been surrendered to the Lord, i can't even feel pain from this world, my soul is entirely given over to God..
My vessel is used to serving God's grace.…
May be an image of 1 person, dartboard and text


Quick Hitter:Daniel Evans, threw the seller under the bus. Push transfers, step 2, step 1 already done, but the termination, is recorded, not going to change that.Not doing, that horse and pony show, to get fucked, without the lube."If life gives you lemons..." Lol sometimes fuck that shit and throw those lemons away.Ducks In The Watch, Donald in the big house, cartoon hits, and misses. American Bird Signs. Out of town, out of the family, pigs and hogs to screw, dates with snakes and frogs, out of time, marking time, hands to hold, dances for luck to find.

Inline image



Picking a Judge for the US.Supreme Court and Elsewhere

Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:Holiday party at Norms work! — with Norman Gerstein at Newport Lexus.
Third eye open, notes from the nines, dreams in the movies, notes to matters of the world. Tales told long ago, fights to come, battles and wars, friends and family, turning faces in the dark. Notes of the last dazes in the sun, stories in the movies, stories in the songs left behind, angels in the air, dead and gone, birds and bees, singing songs for years. Signs of the times, love and light, love and hate, love and devotion, men and women, dances done forever, joys and pains, in the grow, to watch your steps.

Fairy tale, girl in red hood, going into the woods, into the dark, hopes and dreams. Girls in red hoods, great day, another good day, tales of light, stories of darkness. Dances for love, dances for luck, dances under the dogwood trees, monkeys hanging from the top. Jesus Christ , monkey to hang, monkeys to watch, monkey to follow, fairy tales told. Ghost Trustees

Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Earth Angels, Veterans With Skills, Writer For Lights. Crush 2020. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Slavery Raids Depopulated southern Italy.Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. 

The Covid Deception

Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out. Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.Holiday party at Norms work! — with Norman Gerstein at Newport Lexus.
Every small thing you do, can make a difference!No Matter how far this world can try tearing me apart.. I laugh because my soul has been surrendered to the Lord, i can't even feel pain from this world, my soul is entirely given over to God..My vessel is used to serving God's grace.…

No comments:

Post a Comment