Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Every small thing you do, can make a difference!

No Matter how far this world can try tearing me apart.. I laugh because my soul has been surrendered to the Lord, i can't even feel pain from this world, my soul is entirely given over to God..My vessel is used to serving God's grace.…
May be an image of 1 person, dartboard and text


Every small thing you do, can make a difference!No Matter how far this world can try tearing me apart.. I laugh because my soul has been surrendered to the Lord, i can't even feel pain from this world, my soul is entirely given over to God..My vessel is used to serving God's grace.…

Learning From Fidel

Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuous.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:

Picking a Judge for the US.Supreme Court and Elsewhere

Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:
Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Earth Angels, Veterans With Skills, Writer For Lights. Crush 2020. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Slavery Raids Depopulated southern Italy.Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. 

The Covid Deception

Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out. Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.

Every small thing you do, can make a difference!No Matter how far this world can try tearing me apart.. I laugh because my soul has been surrendered to the Lord, i can't even feel pain from this world, my soul is entirely given over to God..My vessel is used to serving God's grace.…
May be an image of text that says 'You have the power to bring hope to the world!'
All reactions:
8

No comments:

Post a Comment