Monday, March 23, 2020

Micky Moses, Micky Mouses, Men, And Mice, Faces In The Crowds.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

It was first recorded in English in 1696 as the title of a book by Charles Leslie. Last fairy tale to share.Story could be yours, turns of faces of earth angels, blue jays that got away, from this world tests, battles of the wits and charms dancing in the rain.

Image

I' m looking at the castle ๐Ÿฐ❤๐Ÿฆ„Year of the rat, cheers. No: next opening in the dreams departments. Micky Moses, Micky Mouses, Men, And Mice, Faces In The Crowds.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

Chuck Moore's photo.
Micky Moses, Micky Mouses, Men, And Mice, Faces In The Crowds.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,.
Image
Butches, dykes, fags and fag hags, coins to flip, snakes of frogs. Pages to books, history to note, not news today. Same stories, fingers in the air, blame who for the hares lost in the woods. Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeysdicksand dawgsin the darkness, shades of darkness.Micky Moses, Micky Mouses, Men, And Mice, Faces In The Crowds.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

bumpsinroadpathstakenshipspassed.blogspot.com/...
Cows to call,cattle to roam, faces of dogs, faces of cattle to call. Good timesdances on the sands of time, with a monkey on your back, six to count in the house. Redness, from the city of retards, rejects, and basket cases. Lovers,Micky Moses, Micky Mouses, Men, And Mice, Faces In The Crowds.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.
haters,fuckers and worms,trist and turn, coins to flip, dances on the side of the road.
Thank you for the great lip service ...Call to action for Jerusalem Jane!Children Protection Services. Rachel Jarrot,Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Prostitutes (R&R) Attention Walmart Shoppers Speaker with three sound waves.Snakes in the Grass:Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please .Steers and queers -Steven Jay Jarrot, dicks, dawgs, hoes, and hogs. Good time toad. I'M THIRSTY. Jewish whale on land, roles to play, hats to wear, good time toad, cons to run, cattle call, “a dyke, a lesbian, a butch, a bitch”. Thank you so much Lord. Plenty of fish in seas. Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Land whales: 

Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, lovers of Charles R. Jarrot Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Prostitutes (R&R) Attention Walmart Shoppers Speaker with three sound waves.Snakes in the Grass:Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please .Steers and queers -Steven Jay Jarrot, dicks, dawgs, hoes, and hogs. Good time toad. I'M THIRSTY.7607778998 . Birds sitting in the dogwood trees.Now You See Me .Deep River Woman . As Many As 61,289 California Residents Die Of A Heart Attack Annually According to the American Heart Association


 *Home Health Fitness Lif...  GIVERSTAKERSSHEEPGOATSHEADC. Plenty of fish in seas. Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Land whales: Micky Moses, Micky Mouses, Men, And Mice, Faces In The Crowds.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment