Friday, November 10, 2017

Wow.. wow.. wow..πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘✌ beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I become speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹.


Golden Corral's Veterans Day Free Meal for 2017 -: Thanks so much, cheers and chaps, wheels and deals. Hits and misses, songs in the winds, glory dazes done.

The Balance, goats and sheep, men and women, military rites, heads to count, leaders, winners, losers, learners, suckers for free rides. Crooks, cheaters,liars, clowns to the left, jokers to the rites, suck in the lovers, haters, cows to call.


https://www.thebalance.com › Money Hacks › Freebies › Food › One-Day-Only.Every year, Golden Corral honors veterans and active military members with a free Veterans Day meal. Over the past 16 years, they've provided the free buffet ...



Wow.. wow.. wow..πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘✌ beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I become speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹




Photo





Views shared online today, liked so much, have started to leave in some of my libraries, that I have created online. Have a few that I wanted to share with you, it is my way to chase the demons out of my head. Recaps on the events, the bumps in the road, the dances with snakes, frogs, spiders and worms, faces under the skin, dicks, dawgs, and donkeys, real jackasses in and out of time, stuck on simple, slow, and stupid, coins to flip, to see which face rules.



Not sure about you name, best label to use, hats, horns, halos, heads or tails, sinner or saint, good guy, stranger to friend, step by step, views of facts, fiction, hard to say, in the beginning, in the light of the moon. Twists and turns, up and down, rites and noses, coins to flip, battles for cash, wits, charms, points of interest in games of the moments, in the head lines. Clips, shorts, flashes, wishes on dreams, dances in the rain, three lefts, to get things rite, back to the start. Circles of seasons, rites to reasons, lovers, haters, fuckers, suckers, donkeys in the hills, cows to call, free riders, snakes, sluts, slugs, pick of the crops.Wow.. wow.. wow..πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘✌ beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I become speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹Plastic surgery addict left with permanent erection after botched nose job ....

Inline image 1

Talking head, skills at tell some of the best stories, liars and lawyers, wits, charms and graves, waves of words to twist, turn, and mix the lot of views, rites, reasons, seasons of riches, land, mates, shit and stuff, what is important about views for others. So where is home base? Wrong name, Ted, or Teddy Bear, which one works best for you? Have not decided, are you a cartoon charter, men and mice, land of dreams, Micky Mouse, Mighty Mouses, or Tom and Jerry, from the cartoon network?

Went to the beach, searching for a guy, that I been dating for a couple of weeks, he told me by email, his walking trip was going to be in Laguana Beach. Piarates were landing there, but he was the only one invited. No one there knew about it at all, nice trip, the waves were working hard, in and out of the seven seas. Boats on the water, sitting pretty, floating on the water, me out in horns, purple hair, trying to blend in. Not really, who wants to be normal and common, pennies from heaven, sunny and bright, weird is fine, crazy for a fee, thanks to Uncle Sam, fighting for the USA, back in time, Marines have landed.

Inline image 1

Birds and bees, songs in the winds, hogs, pigs, cows to call, home on the range, hits and misses, dinner on the table, good times, layers of fat, fealters, wales on the land, in the air, songs in the winds. Rites, reasons, seasons of strange things, hogs, pigs, ducks in and out of the water, lucky brakes, holiday, birthdays, and rebirths daily. Pages to books, books to libraries, paths to cross, waves of words to exchange, boats to float, ships of freaks, frogs, and fools on the seven seas. Dances on the beaches, hands to hold, walks in the fading lights, silent knights, rocks to roll, gems and diamonds, trips to the moon and back, good times, in the heat of the moments, lost in time, dreams in actions.Wow.. wow.. wow..πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘✌ beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I become speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹

Inline image 2


 Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. Happy Dazes, good times, stories to tell, lots of views online, lots of time to kill. Hard to say, but will take a moment to think about that. Thanks for the moments lost in time, trips to take out of mind, views and noses online.Holding Out For A Hero: Pink Floyd - The Wall: The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil.Wow.. wow.. wow..πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘✌ beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I becom speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹. Views shared online today, liked so much, have started to leave in some of my libraries, that I have created online. Have a few that I wanted to share with you, it is my way to chase the demons out of my head. Recaps on the events, the bumps in the road, the dances with snakes, frogs, spiders and worms, faces under the skin, dicks, dawgs, and donkeys, real jackasses in and out of time, stuck on simple, slow, and stupid, coins to flip, to see which face rules.








A TIMELESS ESCAPE. πŸ’™πŸ•πŸ’™πŸ•πŸ’™ Nightmares: Veterans Stories: Hard Knocks Schools Goats With Horns: Love, Hate: Sounds To Blast, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cattle calls, hogs, pigs, bald heads, love, luck, lust, lessons, freaks, frogs, time to say good-bye.Wow.. wow.. wow..πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘✌ beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I become speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment