Friday, June 30, 2017

Spooks, Ghosts, Views To Share, Voices In My Head, Dances In Darkness, Nuts And Beans.

 Entrepreneur,Author n family guy for now, chicks and dames with other faces, other views, other noses in the air, good times, hands to hold. .prayer for strength and guidance....  Creator, I reach out to you for your guidance. Please show me which way to turn. Calm my anxious thoughts, come speak into my mind. Strengthen me as I falter and feel weary. Spooks, Ghosts, Views To Share, Voices In My Head, Dances In Darkness, Nuts And Beans, Cheap Tricks.

LESS DYKE'S BUTCH & FEMME SOCIETY[LDBFS][EXCLU]Spooks, Ghosts, Views To Share, Voices In My Head, Dances In Darkness, Nuts And Beans, Cheap Tricks.


Lost Earth Angel


Faces Of Snakes, Faces Of Sinners, Not Saints, Glory Dazes Done, Turning Pages.Snake Masks: put another mask on for the seasons to come. Fairfax - Los Angeles, CA - Bands & Musicians | FacebookPrince Frog-Out of Pond In the end it is about what you ...Why do straight persons assume that their lifestyle is more ... https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid. Steven Jay Jarrot 7608512267 to date.Spooks, Ghosts, Views To Share, Voices In My Head, Dances In Darkness, Nuts And Beans, Cheap Tricks.

LESS DYKE'S BUTCH & FEMME SOCIETY[LDBFS][EXCLU]

Well I'll be Damn .. Benjamin Briggs accurate. I told my Grandma Gremlins were real.Rainbow Racers.
Rach Jay, butch alright, sisters of Rachel and Rocky Jarrot, give them a call 9096251371 and Macolb Gerstein. Joy And Pains, songs to sing. Purple and blue colors, missions of Peter Pan, knights on quests. Fairy tales, stories from the bible, Mother Goose books. Mother Teresa, mother marys, merry and happy, goodness and mercy, fights for fame. Rachel and Rocky Jarrot-wide-ass freaks at UCLA-The Real California Cow: Whale of a girl, brains skipped for planes-went to airport to catch a plane. No brains there, just ticket to catch a plane. Happy trails off in the sea blue sunset.Spooks, Ghosts, Views To Share, Voices In My Head, Dances In Darkness, Nuts And Beans, Cheap Tricks.

LESS DYKE'S BUTCH & FEMME SOCIETY[LDBFS][EXCLU]Spooks, Ghosts, Views To Share, Voices In My Head, Dances In Darkness, Nuts And Beans, Cheap Tricks.





LESS DYKE'S BUTCH & FEMME SOCIETY[LDBFS][EXCLU]Spooks, Ghosts, Views To Share, Voices In My Head, Dances In Darkness, Nuts And Beans, Cheap Tricks.


May I feel strength rising up within my heart. Bring clarity into my visions and dreams. I trust that you are with me, no matter where I go, or what I decide to do. You journey with me always.  Veterans on the move, veterans on the streets, nightmares to share, good times, lessons learned, pages in a book or two. Babes: Dreams In The Works. One nut to stand, woods to grow, stories told around.Peter Pans, Ships Of Dreams Plenty Of Fish In The Seas:Love and life, joys and pains, life at the top. Spooks, Ghosts, Views To Share, Voices In My Head, Dances In Darkness, Nuts And Beans, Cheap Tricks.

LESS DYKE'S BUTCH & FEMME SOCIETY[LDBFS][EXCLU]Spooks, Ghosts, Views To Share, Voices In My Head, Dances In Darkness, Nuts And Beans, Cheap Tricks.



No comments:

Post a Comment