Friday, May 12, 2017

(¯´•._.• Live in Paradise 365, 24/7т •._.•´¯) The Perfect Situation... Hmmmm

If you want a man to have fun with then I'm him! I am retired at a young age yet still have business that I deal with so my time is my own. I like Vegas, Shopping, and doing just about anything at any time. I like spending money. LOL I'm a Badboy turned good. LOL kinda.. haha and a sense of humor is a must because I try to stay happy. Life is too short. I'm 6' tall, brown hair, because I dye it that way..LOL and I have blue eyes and a mustache so I'm easy on the eyes for an older man. I'm 58 but I look 48 and I act like 30. LOL that describes me to a T...oh yeah, and 225 lbs so I'm not some big bellied fat guy. (¯´•._.• Live in Paradise 365, 24/7т •._.•´¯) 

The Perfect Situation... Hmmmm ."Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."~ Magazine Publisher, Malcolm Forbes


I like to stay in shape as I am a retired contractor and have always done my own work so I kept active and fit. Enough about me, this is what I'm looking for... What I find attractive physically, petite women, Mmmmm, next thinner to average and up to about 5'7'' tall, race isn't that important as long as I like what I see. Age wise, I'm not trying to look stupid with a 25 yr old and I don't want to be a sugar daddy as I tend to spoil too much as it is. Ha! So maybe from about 38-60, pretty good range.(¯´•._.• Live in Paradise 365, 24/7т •._.•´¯) 

The Perfect Situation... Hmmmm ."Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."

~ Magazine Publisher, Malcolm Forbes


 If you find this to be cocky thats because I am, I'm a confident Man and I have every right to be. I'm also very respectful. Hmmm... But I'm definately not an asshole, unless pushed...Most people seem to have some sort of drama so whatever but if you need a place to hide then don't include me in that kind of drama. Nuff said!! LOL  If I sparked your interest and you want more info than hit me up and we can meet up for lunch. I don't smoke and drink here and there. I'm 420 friendly as well so I'm pretty rounded and down to earth...(¯´•._.• Live in Paradise 365, 24/7т •._.•´¯) The Perfect Situation... Hmmmm "Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."
~ Magazine Publisher, Malcolm Forbes


The Perfect Situation... Hmmmm ...5 Stars. Can't wait to see them all later ...Singing Songs, Joys And Pains, Bumps In Roads, Dancing Dazes -Wits and charms, words...."Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."~ Magazine Publisher, Malcolm Forbes



The Perfect Situation... Hmmmm ...5 Stars. Can't wait to see them all later ...Singing Songs, Joys And Pains, Bumps In Roads, Dancing Dazes -Wits and charms, words...."Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."~ Magazine Publisher, Malcolm Forbes...Steven Jarrot, the drug dealer daddy, homeless in a RV in Upland, Ventura, and or Palm Springs, it is a frog tale to share, and nothing like the Merchant of Venice with Al Pacino the Jew in the red hat, he knew his place in the 1600. Ask 760 851 2267....Good times to party and play in Upland, cock sucker and kitty licker, experts to date for the fun and games, Steven Jarrot:7608512267... 

Same family?Charles R. Jarrot and Associates: 760 777 8998. In business of credit briefs to create cash on paper, stole $160,000 at age 14, to start school of hard knocks, on daddy's dime: Steven Jarrot:7608512267, love and devotion-Jewish Army Gay White Super-sizes, gifts from god, or devils on earth?


The Perfect Situation... Hmmmm ....5 Stars. Can't wait to see them all later ...Singing Songs, Joys And Pains, Bumps In Roads, Dancing Dazes -Wits and charms, words...."Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."~ Magazine Publisher, Malcolm Forbes...It appears some mental issuers?Education: Jarrot University of Life and HARD KNOCKS!Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate. 😎👍🌊🏄Frank Agresti-8455410288 Elaine Schiavone . Pages to books, frogs, daisy dukes, John Duke, faces of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Online hits and misses, time to sail, dreams on ship of hope. Fairy tales, castles and knights. Good times, last ride, horse and pony shows, happy dazes again. Met a guy, 6 foot 2, 55 years old, 6 kids, grown and out the house, left wife of 25 years. Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays. Rotten Apples In Cali. 


Cowboy in white hate, cowboy to ride, cowboy in battles of time and spaces notes to share, my state of matters of the heart, window open in my world.Trades, Touches Of Love, Luck And Freaks, Nuts To Go. Races to run, dinner breaks, cats in the snow, eyes on the tiger, dinner dances to do.Dances with wolves, dances with lions, dances with tigers, man and beast, faces under the skin, sighs in the air. Dances with retards, rednecks, rejects, freaks out at night, faces of frogs. Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays. Rotten Apples In Cali.

No comments:

Post a Comment