Saturday, April 8, 2017

Time lost, time marked, time to kill, wishes for sons to shine.Frogs To Check Out.

Rules the same, some times you win, sometimes you lose, pages in a book. Tips to share.Fun and games.dawns.prayer for strength and guidance....  Creator, I reach out to you for your guidance. Please show me which way to turn. Calm my anxious thoughts, come speak into my mind. Strengthen me as I falter and feel weary. May I feel strength rising up within my heart. Bring clarity into my visions and dreams. I trust that you are with me, no matter where I go, or what I decide to do. You journey with me always.

Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. Frogs and snakes, rats and tigers, sings to stars, stars bright tonight. Good times, dances in darkness, dances in the rain. (Facebook) Rocky Jarrot, Liars:Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Hackers On Facebook? BETTER FOR OUR HOMELESS ? THINK OF THE VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns. Hats and horns to blow, love and hate, for a father, not a saint, tales of who was on top. πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’.πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’.♥ ANGELS ~◆~ FAIRIES ~◆~ MERMAIDS ♥

Happy Dazes, good times, stories to tell, lots of views online, lots of time to kill. Hard to say, but will take a moment to think about that. Thanks for the moments lost in time, trips to take out of mind, views and noses online. Lots of ways to see the light of day. Tricks, trades, treats, views online, dimes to drop, sisters of colors, sisters in shades of blues, hands to hold, fingers to write, hopes,wishes, and dreams in actions.

SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Games Under The Trees In The Woods: Kids Today, Frogs Tomorrow. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing...Games Under The Trees In The Woods: Kids Today, Frogs Tomorrow. REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! 😈Doctor: Trees In The Woods: Kids Today, NY Retards:Frogs Tomorrow. REVIEW: Homeless Blues: Rainbow Racers. I swear I thought of u. Birds To Fly...Close up..OVERVIEW…


Time lost, time marked, time to kill, wishes for sons to shine... Newport.hide this posting

Age has no reality except in the physical world. The essence of a human being is resistant to the passage of time. Our inner lives are eternal, which is to say that our spirits remain as youthful and vigorous as when we were in full bloom. Think of love as a state of grace, not the means to anything, but the alpha and omega. An end in itself. Love, lights, leaders of the band, baby boomers, Peter Pan, retired from the races for bucks, glory dazes to plan, chick on the beach, Tinker Bell, maybe, giants to find, lights on the waters. Boat, house, time, coins to pay, riches in the light of day, hits and misses, balls in the air, rocks to roll, songs in the winds...Baby boomers, songs for the fifties, the cartoon network,Moby Grape, 1967 came out, Micky Mouse, cartoons hits, and misses.


    Happy and gay is the lifestyle to share, lies to the tight and narrow people, room for a freak in the house could be a lot of work, snakes in the hen houses, is a warning of signs to fall on the left side of the grave. Changes not welcome, super-size freak, would like to believe he and Rachel Jarrot. Dick Jarrot​, Rocky Jarrott​, changes made for the views, lots of snakes, spiders and worms. Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players. Clowns, jokers, joys and pains, games to play, all the time.

    Sheri Jarrot, and Charles R. Jarrot, are gods, and gifts of joy and pleasures, searching always to cum to suck on all the time, male or female for the cum dumps frogs at night, hopping for gold? Happy and gay, for the dream life to fuck and suck live away, camping on the edges of life. Something to share with the weak, displace veterans are the best targets for them.


    Donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge, freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass. Cows to call home, pages to books. Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Stories of sisters of color, men and leaders, tips and tales to share.Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Orange County, California,.prayer for strength and guidance....

    Creator, I reach out to you for your guidance. Please show me which way to turn. Calm my anxious thoughts, come speak into my mind. Strengthen me as I falter and feel weary. May I feel strength rising up within my heart. Bring clarity into my visions and dreams. I trust that you are with me, no matter where I go, or what I decide to do. You journey with me always. Please show me which way to turn. Calm my anxious thoughts, come speak into my mind. Strengthen me as I falter and feel weary. May I feel strength rising up within my heart. Bring clarity into my visions and dreams. I trust that you are with me, no matter where I go, or what I decide to do. You journey with me always.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment